The Department of Electrical Engineering (including the Institute of Electronics Engineering, the Institute of Communications Engineering, and the Institute of Photonics Technology) at National Tsing Hua University is inviting applications for faculty positions at all levels (professors/associate professors/assistant professors) including (but not limited to) the following areas：
1) Power electronics in power system applications
2) Digital system and circuit integration
3) Wireless transceiver architecture and circuit integration
4) Signal processing and realization for AI applications
5) Artificial intelligence for communications
6) Internet of things
7) Quantum technology, semiconductor devices, circuits and theory
8) Compound semiconductor electronics
Please prepare the following required application materials and email the electronic files to email@example.com.
*Application deadline (including the reference letters): August 07, 2023 (The hiring period starts from February 1, 2024).
*Please note that the application materials should be provided separately as individual PDF files.
(Example of email subject line: "Application for Faculty Positions in NTHUEE-Dr. (name)"
Example of file names: "Dr. (name) application material- letter of application",
"Dr. (name) application material- curriculum vitae.")
1) A letter of application (which should clearly indicate the position you apply for with a list of your research interests)
2) A curriculum vitae including the candidate’s education background, research interests, research achievements, publication list, and teaching interests
3) A research plan statement (5-year prospect)
4) Photocopies of degree certificates and transcripts
5) Photocopies of major publications and research achievements
6) Three reference letters (which should be sent directly from referees and should contain referees’ signatures) can be mailed to our department or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Other helpful materials