EE Department Underprivileged Scholarship Application (Deadline: November 11, 2019)
EE Department Underprivileged Scholarship Application
Deadline: November 11, 2019
Limited to Undergraduate students
1. To show our grateful and thank alma mater, we set this scholarship hopefully to help NTHU EE Department students to pursue their studies.
2. Source of fund: 2010 NTHU EE alumni
3. Only 4 persons every year
4. Scholarship nominal: 20,000 NTD
5. Eligibility: NTHU EE Department students, everyone who has the listed requirements below are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Underprivileged and outstanding students (previous semester GPA 2.93 and conduct grade B or above)
- Whose family has a sudden incident or special condition or the one who needs urgent help during the semester will have the first priority.
6. Application: Every year 1st semester, students are welcomed to process the scholarship application. Applicants have to prepare following documents:
Autobiography (Includes family condition, personal study plan, special request or condition which has been signed by current advisor)
Sophomore should include transcript of previous year
Underprivilege proof with household registration, household yearly income tax report, and household property report
For those who has urgent need or special condition, please attach the related proof if there is any, it’s not required.
7. Selection: NTHU will have the committee members from EE Department to review the applications and select the recipients, then will inform the 2010 alumni for the confirmation.
Please submit the application before the deadline to Mrs. Hsu in EE Department office (ext. 62190).