TSMC Advance School
1. In order to support the students in learning semiconductor process related courses, as well as to improve the practical skills that can be adopted in the project cooperated with TSMC and NTHU, hereby the TSMC Advance School will provide the guidance for students to become a talented employee.
2. This program only receive online application. The application starts every year on February 1st and August 1st. All student from NTHU from any disciplines are welcomed to apply. The required courses for this program will later be announced for every student.
3. This program will include 48 credits of mandatory courses and 23 credits for elective courses. Students are required to complete the mandatory courses from NTHU Academic System and choose at least 3 elective courses. Students can only take inter-school courses 12 credits in maximum (should be agreed by the Department).
4. Courses for 2019 program are listed as following table (The detailed course list will be displayed in the following table):
5. Upon the program completion and reviewed by the Department’s President, the Department and TSMC will grant the certificate of TSMC Advance School to the student. The student will also be granted the opportunity to have an interview in TSMC if there is a job opportunity.
6. For those who get B+ in this program, TSMC will give a yearly salary according to the contract to the students who are not applied to the program. The performance will be counted according the TSMC regulations, the grade of the courses outside this program will not be counted.