Application of EE Department XuRi Scholarship (Year of 1997 and 2000 Scholarship) (Deadline: November 11th, 2019)
Application of EE Department XuRi Scholarship (Year of 1997 and 2000 Scholarship)
Application Deadline: November 11th, 2019
Eligible only for undergraduate students
2. Fund: The fund of this scholarship comes from the NTHU EE alumni of 1997 and 2000.
3. Deadline: November 11th, 2019 (Monday) before 17:00
4. Application eligibility: Current student of NTHU EE Department. Whosever match the qualifications below are eligible to apply;
- Underprivileged and well-dedicated students (Average of the semester 75 or GPA 2.93 and conduct grade B)
- Whose family encountered serious incident or has a special condition will have the first priority.
5. Quota: Only 4 students every year. (Committee members will review and make the decision)
- Application form
- Autobiography (Includes the family condition, study plan, special condition request, and advisor’s signature)
- Transcript of previous semester
- Proof of underprivilege family condition, family income tax information and property information.
- For those who would like to apply for emergency or special condition, please attach the supported documents. (This is an optional)