Every student is required to get at least 12 certification points of the Studying Passport before graduation.
Student gets over 30 certification points would get the certificate.
We only accept these certification programs:
- Seminars and related keynote speech, discussion, or recommended seminars given by EE, COM, IPT, or ENE.
- Recommended seminar by Department: The title will be marked as 【學習護照】.
f the seminars are adjusted due to pandemic prevention, please kindly refer to the Department webpage for further information, or contact the TA of the seminar.
- From links: Department webpage -> Studying Passport -> Certification form -> link
- Filling out the form:
- Please copy the title of seminar from seminar announcement.
(Instruction: Studying Passport -> Certification program -> “Seminar/ Keynote speech/ Discussion” or “Recommended seminars by Department” -> Seminar Announcement)
- Please write down at least 50 words summary. You are not allowed to copy and paste the information or announcement on the seminar’s poster, as well as copying others’ summary.
- Please take a proof picture. You can refer to the following examples:
- You can only upload your studying report for only once at a time, please do not repeat it multiple times. Uploading multiple speeches in a time is also not allowed.
- Offline seminar or online seminar without recording:
Please fill in the form within 30 minutes after the seminar ends, and the form that is filled in before the seminar starts will not be counted.
Online seminar record videos:
You can register the form before the semester ends.
Spring: until 6/30.
Fall: until 1/20.
Q1: How to get the studying points?
A1: You can get the points using “Online passport”.
- Join the seminars listed in the “Certification program”
- Please fill in the form as instructed.
Q2: How do I know how many points that I have gotten?
A2: Please go to Studying Passport “Studying Points Inquiry” or go directly to “E-management system”
Q3: What about if I can’t get into the “Studying Points Inquiry”?
A3: Please connect WIFI and use NTHU IP, our E-management system are not allowing people to login from the personal connection.
Q4: I don’t know my username and password for “Studying points inquiry/E-management system”.
A4: Our Department will send the username and password for it on the first week of new semester. After logging in, you can check your personal certification points. You can contact the technician of NTHU EE if you transfer from another Department or forget your username & password.
Q5: Why my points are not counted even though I have filled in the form?
A5: Please check if you have the following conditions.
- Our Department hasn’t checked the submitted document, please patiently wait for the checking. (If there is still not counted after a week, please email email@example.com, thank you!)
- You fill in the wrong form (Seminar and recommended seminars by Department have different links, please fill in the form accordingly.)
- You fill in the form too late (Please fill in the form within 30 minutes after the seminar ends, and the form that is filled in before the seminar starts will not be counted.)
- No attachment (for example summary, photos or any attachment needed, our Department will notify the students to complete the attachment in order to get the point.)
- Upload multiple times (You can only upload your studying report for only once at a time, please do not repeat it multiple times. If you write it wrong and upload it again, we will only check the last uploaded document. Uploading multiple speeches in a time is also not allowed.)
Q6: How many points do we need to get to graduate?
A6: According to EE Department required course and graduation credits requirements, every student needs to get at least 12 certification points to be able to graduate.
Q7: My studying passport has reached 12 points! Do I need to do something else?
A7: Our Department will check on the studying passport points when managing the graduation process for every student, so there is no further action needed after you get 12 points.
If you have 30 points, you are contact the Department for cetification.
Q8: Who can I contact if I have further inquiries?
A8: You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.