New Semester Important Notice for Department of Electrical Engineering Graduate Students
- Our Department requires every Master and Ph.D students to finish these 4 tasks in two weeks after the new semester begins：
- Application for Master student who take “Undergraduate Course” as Master’s Graduation Credit. (Limited only for NTHU Undergraduate Courses and maximum up to 6 credits)
- Ph.D students application for First Foreign Language Recognition
- Ph.D students application for Establishment of Ph.D. Degree Committee
- Ph.D students application for Qualifying Examination
- Every graduate students can directly go to EE Department website (Master/ PhD) and download all of the application forms as well as attaching the related transcript. Please submit the document to Department of Electrical Engineering office in two weeks after the new semester begins, delay submission will not be accepted.
Graduate student grading policies:
In accordance with school regulations number 62 point 8, apart from Thesis, if the graduate student happened to fail all of the courses in a semester, he/she will be dropped out from National Tsing Hua University upon the agreement of Department, Institute and College.
You are kindly suggested to put more attention on your course selection and NTHU regulation every semester. This is a precaution to avoid the drop out consequence if you only take one course that semester and fail the course in the end of the semester.